Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random pictures

OK, I am at work and thought I would post some random pictures since I havn't posted in a long time. The pictures are pretty old (I still have blond hair), but it gives a sense of some of the stuff going on around here.


This is during our Mass Casualty Drill where we had to triage our patients in the hosptial waiting room. They called me in from home out of a dead sleep (nice hair). Unlike in the states, we actually have to come in and act out the whole mass casualty.



This picture is from the Rustman triathalon that I participated in. I didn't do the whole race, just the run portion as part of a team. It was fun, and next year I would like to do the whole thing!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the mock-disaster photo. You look very intense.

Anonymous said...

Cool to see some work pictures!