Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Zealand pictures

Dan celebrating! We made it up the "Devil's Staircase" on the Tongariro Crossing.


One of the many suspension bridges we crossed on the Hooker Trail in Mt. Cook National Park.


Our campsite at Lake Pukaki, you can see Mt. Cook in the distance. The water was freezing here, but I went for a swim anyway. this is my tent. I wanted to wake up, look out my tent and see the lake and mountain. I couldn't have asked for a better way to wake up :)


At the top of the hill looking down towards the city of Dunedin. I like the way the clouds are hovering over the town.


Leaning against a large tree in the middle of the trail. On the Kepler Track, New Zealand. The plants are bigger than me!

3 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Very Nice!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! I never realized how amazing New Zealand was.

Gatto999 said...

Ciao from Italy
=^.^=